Updated: October 15, 2016
1) Write two pop songs. The first one got picked up by an R&B group!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zCmr8FYDZo. Second one is on it’s way and just need the finishing touches!
2) Practice piano and cello at least 4 hours/week.
1) Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Harari
2) Gut: The Inside Story of Our Body’s Most Underrated Organ by Giulia Enders
3) The Outsiders: Eight Unconventional CEOs and Their Radically Rational Blueprint for Success by William N. Thorndike Jr.
4) The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
5) Beloved by Toni Morrison
6) Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
7) A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking
8) The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat by Oliver Sacks
9) The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer
10) The Sales Development Playbook: Build Repeatable Pipeline and Accelerate Growth with Inside Sales by Trish Bertuzzi
1) Row at least once a week.
2) Sleep at least 5 hours/night.
3) Increase jogging pace to 7 miles/hour for 3 miles.
4) Keep sugar intake to less than 60g per day. (1 cup of orange juice = 21g. 1 bottle of Naked Juice’s Green Machine = 56g. Yea, stop drinking those Naked juices that I thought were so healthy).
1) Grow Enplug.com to 1,500+ paying companies.
2) Have Nanoly Bioscience complete two major studies.
3) Write 10 articles that are published on major news sites.
4) Actively volunteer at events that support women entrepreneurs.
5) Volunteer at the Los Angeles Mission homeless shelter every month.